Thursday, November 18, 2010

Presentation Of My Proposed Project, pppppfffffttttt!

  • A promotional package for a new film, to include a teaser trailer, together with two of the subsidiary tasks.
  • An advertising package for a new product or service, to include two television advertisements alongside other advertising forums (pop-up)
  • A short film in its entirety, lasting approximately 5 minutes, which may be live action or animated or a combination of both together with two of the three subsidiary task.
  • A five minute documentary, along with a double-page spread from a listings magazine focused on the documentary and a newspaper advertisement for the documentary.

just an overall explanation of my project in the workings, reasoning behind my choice and where I took my inspiration from.
The first half of the video, is pretty much me outlining what I want to do, the background research i did on Youtube and it's popularity and my vague idea of what I could produce.

That video I then briefly posted on Youtube, and linked to many social networking websites such as Tumblr, Facebook & Dailybooth to get feedback, I then responded to said feedback and combined the two videos to display below.



video also accessible here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3M5um6yQ2g&feature=channel_video_title

link to youtube 'homepage' of favourite channels and users, including the multiple categories

moneysupermarket.com adverts first and second.

I have chosen to do a television ad (or an ad that could be featured before and/or after youtube videos and other web-videos featured on iPlayer, 4oD etc) for a brand new magazine aimed at people who use the internet regularly, mainly those interested in blogging and social networking, age range i predict to be teens to late 20's.

The idea behind the magazine being that most editorials in the modern world are available online.
Youtube attracts a vast amount of internet users on a regular basis and has created many 'Internet Celebrities' including Justin Bieber and Lauren Luke.

No comments:

Post a Comment